LEISTRITZ rotary screw pumps-- with an unmatched combination of features based on 90 years of screw pump design, manufacturing and user experience -- are simply the most advanced rotary pumps available today.
Take advantage of the best technology by the following features in your next rotary pump installation:
- Low pulsation for smooth, quiet operation.
- Direct-drive for design and operational simplicity.
- Low shear for protection of the pumped fluid.
- Hydraulic balance for minimal deflection and wear.
- Cartridge-type rotating assembly for easy servicing.
- Integral relief valve to eliminate external valves and piping.
- Built-in heat jacket to facilitate cold start.
- Customized ports to adapt to the best piping arrangements for the system.
- Selection of materials for the longest service life.
Randolph Bennett, Technical Manager, Leistritz Corporation, was recognized by the Hydraulic Institute for his technical leadership and contributions in the creation of ANSI/HI Standards. Mr. Bennett participated in the development of two rotary pump standards published in 2010.
Find out all about our complete line of rotary screw pumps.
Technology for enhanced crude oil and gas production.
Find out about our exciting new program of re-engineered replacement pumps.
Overview of Applications, Industries and Data for Leistritz Screw Pumps.